The South East Area covers the districts of Tirunelveli and Madurai in Tamilnadu, South India.The Area Office was started in 1986 to monitor the other Units falling under this Area.The Area Manager is representative of the Mission and he has to boost the morality of the organization. He supervises the work of the Units under his geographical Area for which he is made responsible. He has to manage and maintain good order of discipline in the Units.
In order to promote peace and harmony, he plans, conducts fellowship meetings, and counsels the problematic children, trainees and staff. He has to ensure that the instruction received from the Central Office and policies of the Mission are carried out by the Units. He is empowered to check the accounts of the Units in his Area. He is to face any hard, challenging situation wisely to protect the children, staff and mission properties. He will guide and train the staff for good leadership. 1 Purchase Officer, 1 Social Worker and 1 Plumber are under his direct control. They assist in his work, visiting the Units as per his direction.
There are 5 Children’s Homes, 4 Training Centres and Hostel in 6 Centres under the jurisdiction of the South East Area Office. The South East Area supervises
- Kudankulam Children’s Village
- Vadakankulam Children’s Village
- Vadakankulam Tailoring Institute
- Vallioor Children’s Village
- Vallioor Weaving Institute
- Reddiarpatti Children’s Village
- Palayamkottai Printing Institute
- Palayamkottai Printing Trainees’ Hostel
- Vinobanagar Women’s ITC Hostel
- Vinobanagar Women’s ITC
- T. Kallupatti Children’s Village